If you want to share your Mobile data without a hotspot but you don’t know how to share mobile data without hotspot, don’t worry. In this article, we will learn how to share mobile data without hotspot.
Sharing mobile data without a hotspot is easy and the fastest way to share your internet with other people.
Methods of sharing mobile data
There are three methods available to share your mobile data. All methods are as follows.
1. Share Mobile Data with Wifi Hotspot.
2. Share Mobile Data with Bluetooth Tethering.
3. Share Mobile Data with USB tethering.
Now we move toward how to Share mobile data without hotspot.
Steps How to share mobile data without hotspot
Here are some steps on how to share mobile data without hotspot. By following these steps you can easily share mobile data without a hotspot.
1. Open your mobile settings.
2. Once you have opened your mobile settings click on the Search icon.
3. After you have clicked on the search icon. Then search here Bluetooth Tethering.
4. The Bluetooth tethering option will appear in front of you. Then click on this option.
5. After you have clicked a new screen will appear. Here you will see that the Bluetooth tethering option is turned off.
6. Enable the Bluetooth Tethering option.
7. After enabling this option open Bluetooth and click on Pair new Device.
8. Once you have clicked on Pair new Device a new screen will appear. Here you pair your phone to the phone you want to share data.
9. After pairing your phone click on the Settings icon.
10. Once you have clicked on the settings icon device details open in front of you.
11. Here you see the Internet Access option. By default, this option is turned off.
12. Enable this option.
13. Once you have enabled this option you successfully share your Mobile data with others without a hotspot.
Also Read: How to Rank Fiverr Gig on First Page
After doing all these processes you have successfully shared your Mobile Phone data with others without a hotspot.
If you are an iPhone user and you want to share your Mobile data without a hotspot but you don’t know how to share mobile data without hotspot, don’t worry. You can also share your internet without a hotspot by following these same steps.
Limitations of sharing mobile data with Bluetooth Tethering
Here are some limitations of sharing mobile data with Bluetooth Tethering.
1. You can only share 2Mbps speed.
2. At this speed you cannot download large files. You can use only social media apps at this speed.
3. The Bluetooth range is only 10 meters. You cannot use data beyond this limit.
4. Mobile data sharing with Bluetooth tethering is not reliable for long distances.
Still sharing mobile data without a hotspot is also a more convenient and faster way to share mobile data without a hotspot.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. What is Mobile Data Sharing?
Mobile data sharing allows you to share your mobile internet connection with other devices, such as smartphones, tablets, or laptops.
Q2. How can I share my mobile data without a hotspot on Android?
On Android, you can share your mobile data with Bluetooth tethering or USB tethering as these two methods allow you to share your mobile data without a hotspot.
Q3. Can I share mobile data without a hotspot on an iPhone?
Yes, you can share your Mobile data without a hotspot on an iPhone by Bluetooth and USB tethering.
Q4. What is the difference between using Bluetooth and a USB cable for data sharing?
Bluetooth allows you to share data wirelessly over short distances, while a USB cable provides a faster and more stable connection for data sharing.
In conclusion, we learned how to share mobile data without hotspot. I hope you like this article.