If you want to make money on Instagram but don’t know how to make money on Instagram and waste a lot of time on Instagram, don’t worry. I can help you to earn money from Instagram.
In this article, we will discussing about one of Social Media Platforms, Instagram, and know how to easily make money on Instagram.
Instagram is part of the Meta platform, similar to Facebook and Messenger. It is one of the most popular apps globally, over 2 billion monthly active users. Many famous celebrities, including Elon Musk, Cristiano Ronaldo also used Instagram.
Steps to Make Money on Instagram
There are 6 Steps to make money on Instagram. By following these 6 steps you can easily make money on Instagram.
1. By Monetize Your reels
You can earn money from Instagram by monetizing your reels. Here’s how to apply for monetization.
1. You have a Creator account on Instagram.
2. Signup for Instagram Partner Program.
3. Link your account to a monetization partner, such as AdRev.
4. Your content meets the requirements of the monetization partner.
Requirements of the Monetization Partner
Here are some requirements of monetization partner. These are following:
1. You have high quality content.
2. You have 10,000 followers on Instagram.
3. You live in an eligible country.
2. By Sponsorship
You can earn money from Instagram through sponsorship. If your account is growing on Instagram. Having a number of followers and unique content. Many companies contact with you and asked for sponsorship. Sometimes, companies don’t approach you for sponsorship. In such cases, you can search for companies interested in sponsoring your content.
3. Joining Affiliate Program
You can earn money from Instagram by joining an affiliate program. First, you need to have unique content on Instagram. You can earn money from the affiliate program by recommending products from others and getting paid for it.
How to Join Affiliate Program
1. Open your Instagram account and then go to Settings.
2. Navigate to the Account section. Tap on Switch to Professional Account and then select Creator.
3. Select the category that accurately represents your affiliate niche.
4. Finally, enter your contact information.
1. You have high quality content.
2. There is no follower requirement.
4. By Selling Products On Instagram
You can make money on Instagram by selling your products on Instagram. Here’s how you can sell your products on Instagram.
From Personal Account
You can also sell your products on Instagram through your personal account. First, upload pictures and IGTV videos of your products, and then tag them with unique products. This way, people interested in buying your products can easily contact you and make a purchase.
From Business Account
You can sell your products on Instagram through your business account. By using business account you can sell your products directly from Instagram shop.
5. Earn money from Live Badges
You can also make money on Instagram from live badges. You can earn money directly from this app by receiving badges. Your followers can purchase badges and send them to you during your live videos to show their support.
Also Read: How to Make Money on Facebook
Here’s how to enable live badge option.
1. Tap on Professional Dashboard.
2. Apply for monetization. Once monetization is approved, you will see the option to setup Live Badges.
Here some requirements are need for live badges.
1. You need to have 10,000 followers.
2. You have high quality content.
3. You must live in the US.
4. You need to be at least 18 years old.
6. By Selling Your Account
You can also earn money from Instagram by selling your account. If it’s growing and have a number of followers. You can earn a lot of money from this step.
Top 3 Instagram Earners
1. Cristiano Ronaldo, a Sportsman earns $2 million per post.
2. Kylie Jenner, a Celebrity earns $1.8 million per post.
3. Lionel Messi, also a Sportsman earns $1.73 million per post on Instagram.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Can I really make money on Instagram?
Yes, may individuals and businesses have successfully monetize their presence on Instagram and earns a lot of money.
Q2. What is affiliate marketing on Instagram?
Affiliate marketing involves promoting products or services and earning a commission for every sale made through your unique affiliate link.
Q3. Can I sell my own products on Instagram?
Yes, You can sell your own products on Instagram by using Instagram shop.
In conclusion, making money on Instagram is very easy or straightforward. The platform offers many opportunities for individuals to earn extra income.