If you have an old account on Instagram and want to delete it, but you don’t know the password for your account, don’t worry. In this article, we will learn how to delete Instagram account without password.
Instagram is a platform created by Meta, and it was introduced in 2010. The owner and founder of Instagram is Mark Zuckerberg. Many people, including celebrities and sports mans, spend a lot of their time on Instagram. In 2023, there are over 2 billion monthly active users.
Now come to the point. In this article, we will learn how to delete Instagram account without password.
Delete Instagram Account without Password
You can delete your Instagram account without passwords. There are two steps for this process, which are explained below.
1. Access your Account Using your Phone Number or Email
If you want to delete Instagram account without password. This method will be helpful for you.
1. Make sure you have the mobile number or email that you used to sign up for Instagram.
2. Open Instagram on your computer or mobile phone. Then, click on forget Password.
3. When you click on forget password a new screen will appear in the front of you. Enter the phone number or email address that you used to sign up for Instagram. After that, click on Send Link.
4. After this process, you will receive a message on your phone number or email linked to your Instagram account. Follow the link to reset your Instagram account password and create a new password.
5. After this process, you can log in to your Instagram account with new credentials.
6. After you are Log in to your Instagram account you will see a More option in the lower left corner of your pc. Click on it and you will see the settings. Click on the settings.
7. After you click on the settings a new screen will appear in front of you. Then, you click on Personal details which is under the Meta Accounts Center.
8. After you click on Personal Details a new screen will appear. Once again click on Personal details.
9. After that you click on Account ownership and Control.
10. After you click on Account Ownership and Control you will see an option Deactivation or Deletion. Click on this option.
11. After doing that, select your Instagram account.
12. After you have select your account two options will appear Deactivate account and Deleting account. If you want to Delete account permanently choose the second option and then click on continue.
13. After this process, Enter the password of your Instagram account.
14. Once you have entered password some options will appear on your screen. Choose Someone else and then click on Continue button.
15. After you click on Continue button, then click on delete account.
After you have selected delete account your account will be scheduled for deletion for 30 days. After 30 days, your account will be permanently deleted.
2. Delete Instagram Account via Report
This is simple way to delete Instagram account without password. Instagram give an extra features to our users to report an account and permanently delete their account. The steps for this method were explained below.
1. Open Instagram on your computer or your mobile phone.
2. Log in to Instagram with different account.
3. Tap on search bar and enter the username of your old Instagram account which you want to delete permanently.
4. You will see three horizontally dots on their profile. Click on these three dots.
5. After you click on three dots, then click on report and choose the second option report to account.
6. After choosing the second option you click on Someone else and choose Me.
By following these two methods you can easily delete Instagram account without password.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Can I delete Instagram account without password?
Yes, You can delete Instagram account without password. This article explain the methods to do this.
Q2. Is Instagram is a Social Media Platform?
Yes, Instagram is social media platform like Facebook, Messenger and Whatsapp.
Q3. Can I delete my account using a different Instagram account?
Yes, you can delete your account by using a different account with the help of Report.
In conclusion, I have learned the detailed steps to delete Instagram account even if I don’t have the password.